Friday, August 19, 2016

Bat-Cow is in the House!!

Ok no joke, I swear this happened.  At Toy Fair, while at the DC Collectibles booth, I asked flat out "Where is my Bat-Cow plushie?!"   Seriously, I made a case for Bat-Cow, the most important and superior super-pet. 

Well, my voice has been heard!!!   Or I'm just super irritating.   Or they already had this planned and I just predicted it.  No matter what happened, THANKS DC!!!

For the details, check out the below press release.


DC Collectibles Announces New DC Super-Pets Plush Toys Bat-Cow, Crackers and Giggles

DC Collectibles revealed today new additions to the highly popular (and adorable) DC Super-Pets plush toys. Debuting in March 2017, fans can take home Damian Wayne's favorite bovine sidekick, Bat-Cow and Harley Quinn's delightfully demented pets, Crackers and Giggles - available as a matched set. See below for more details:

DC SUPER-PETS PLUSH TOYS

BAT-COW
MSRP: $15.00 US
Based on designs by Art Baltazar
On sale March 2017



CRACKERS AND GIGGLES
MSRP: $15.00 for two-figure set
Based on designs by Art Baltazar
On sale March 2017




Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment