Wednesday, June 8, 2016

James Corden Gets Lin-Manuel Miranda and More for Broadway Carpool Karaoke


I just had a hilarious but stressful encounter with some of my relatives. This was sitcom-worthy. We've all had those. Usually when I need to work off this kind of stressed energy, I get in my car and drive around, belting show tunes. This time I didn't need to, thanks to The Late Late Show with James Corden. The Tony Awards are June 12th, so what better way to kick off Tonys week than with a Broadway Carpool Karaoke?

It starts off with James and the one and only, Lin-Manuel Miranda. They chat and sing a little Hamilton. James does a wicked "Guns and Ships." But it wouldn't be "Broadway" Carpool Karaoke if more people didn't join them.

Watch below and I dare you not to sing along:






Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment