Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wanna build an Autobot?



Hasbro, Inc. announced their plans for the TRANSFORMERS 30th Anniversary this year.  (Side note: A little sad I'm older than Transformers, even if its only a few months.)  They are having fans vote on a new TRANSFORMER to join the current lineup.  The winning Autobot or Decepticon will be revealed at this year's San Diego Comic Con.  You have until May 5th to enter your choices!


The Questions from Hasbro's TRANSFORMERS vote
Yes, this is a ploy to increase sales but still, I love these fan based activities.  This gives all of us fans, old and new, to be a small part of creation.  Their questions aren't bad either, which helps a lot.  I've kinda lost touch with TRANSFORMERS from my childhood, so I am excited to take part in this.  I will also do my best to be on hand for the unveiling at SDCC.  So go vote now and share your picks with us in the comments!






Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment