Friday, January 9, 2015

Holy Frak Dredd!

I've declared my Dredd love before but I'm gonna stand up and say it again! I love Dredd!!

Apparently I'm not the only one! I just got a drool-worthy Dredd announcement.  Mezco Toyz released pics of their new 1:12 Judge Dredd collectible. He looks like he stepped right off the pages of Mega City One.  I just want to hug him and then use him to beat up my Superman action figure.




Here are the highlights about this amazing figure:

The One:12 Collective Judge Dredd features:

- Iconic helmet with translucent visor
- Real leather-like fabric uniform
- Equipment belt with working compartments for grenades and ammo magazine
- Boots with holster and knife sheath
- Boot knife
- Handcuffs
- Lawgiver pistol
- Lawgiver ammo magazine
- Daystick
- Two grenades
- One  set of fists
- One  gun/holding hand
- One open hand
- One pointing hand
- One choking hand
- Display base and posing post

Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.

The One:12 Collective Judge Dredd will be available for purchase in 2015 but you can pre-order now. I'm hoping to get a better look at him soon and can't wait to report back!



Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment