Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Unboxed: FanSets Harry Potter Blind Bag Pins Series 1


Matthew at NerdNewsToday and I are back with a review we have both been waiting to do. Today, we're going to be unboxing (unbagging?) the Target Exclusives Harry Potter Collectors Pins from FanSets. 

A relatively young company, FanSets has exploded in the pin markets. They have an extensive collection of pins ranging from Justice League to Firefly to Harry Potter and to the franchise that really helped them cement their spot as the go-to place for awesome pins, Star Trek. 

One of the things I love about them is their creativity. They don't just put out great products; they're really creative in their designs and execution. Like this for example. I never would have expected to see a blind bag collection for pins, but it works. It actually took me a while to find them. For weeks, every Target I went to was sold out. I got lucky. Take a look at the collection and let me know what you think.



Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment