Tuesday, October 13, 2015

NYCC '15: Favority Cosplays

One of the best parts of NYCC is seeing all the cosplay.  And when I say all the cosplay, I mean it.  ReedPop makes a strong point of protecting cosplayer rights, and keeping the convention a safe zone.  So, if you came looking for amazing cosplayers in one spot, you will not be disappointed with NYCC.  You could spend all 4 days checking them out and only see a fraction of the different costumes and cosplayers in attendance.  

Here are just a very small sampling of my favorites from NYCC 2015!



Gotta support the troops!

Elderly Peggy hanging with Agent Carter.
(The older Peggy kept asking me where she was and if I had seen Steve recently.)

NYCC gets all the best celebrities!

Deadpool never lies.


It's hard to tell from the picture, but this guy's suit almost
looked painted on.  It was mind-boggling!

I don't know about you, but I love the classic villain looks!

With the movie coming out next year, Batman was really all over the place!



Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment