Saturday, January 16, 2016

Supernatural Figures Are Here (sort of)!

I swear the collectible higher-ups listen to my conversations, because I was literally talking about Supernatural merchandise yesterday, and its surprising lack of figures. There are the Funko POPs! and mini-blind bags, but they're not the same. 

Enter Entertainment Earth. 



The Impala is 1:18 scale die-cast metal, with Sam and Dean figures. Retail is $74.99.

I know it's not that same as having larger posable action figures, but these are a good start, though it does look like Dean is the same height as Sam, and we all know Moose is taller than Squirrel. I guess that just means these are practically perfect. 

They will be available in June 2016. You can pre-order them now here. Now pardon me, I have an order to place. 

Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment