Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My Singing Monsters Series 1 Toy Review - Plant Island

I can't begin to tell you all how excited I am for this review. For the uninitiated, My Singing Monsters started as a mobile app. You hatch eggs, and the monsters that come out each sing a melody. The more monsters you have, the fuller the song is. There are several different islands that play different songs. It's a lot of fun, and allows for a lot fun.





My Singing Monsters has been around for several years now, and they finally, FINALLY came out with tangible figures, so you and your kids can play with them without using the phone. I'm surprised this hadn't happen earlier, but who cares? They exist now!

Play Monster Fun! was kind enough to send me series 1 to check out, and of course, the series starts at the beginning with Plant Island.

I teamed up with Matthew from Nerd News Today to review them, because they needed to be seen, and not just written about. Take a look, and let us know what you think of them.





Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment