Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Titans Vinyl Buffy the Vampire Slayer Unboxed


This time, Matthew from NerdNewsToday and I took a look at the Titans Vinyl Buffy the Vampire Slayer set. This was the set I was most excited about for our first round of Titans reviews (yes, there will be more, we love Titans). I don't want to give to much away, but this box gave me a bunch of feelings.







Assuming you watched the video, you'll have noticed we did not complete the set. However, I had previously gotten a single figure, and though I did't know it at the time, inside was the rare Buffy. Check her out.




There you have it. It's Titantastic! As always, let us know your thoughts in the comments! Til next time! 

Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment