Monday, June 26, 2017

Toy Review: Playmobil Ghostbusters Firehouse Review


And now, for the pièce de résistance of our Playmobil Ghostbusters line reviews, Matthew at NerdNewsToday and I bring you the Ghostbusters Firehouse. This was an experience. I don't know about you, but while Slimer was my favorite to review, this was what I was really waiting for. I love the Firehouse and all its inner workings. Lego came out with their version, and I'd love to get it, but I can't due to the cost. The Playmobil Firehouse, on the other hand, is much more affordable, as well as the rest of the line. You will not destroy your wallet investing in these. Anyway, on to the grand finale!



As always, if you have any thoughts or suggestions, please comment below. Until next time!


Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment