Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Toy Review: Captain Phasma & Finn LEGO Brickheadz


As a palate cleanser from the Rick and Morty debacle, Matthew from NerdNewsToday and I decided to have some fun and put together a couple of LEGO Brickheadz. Captain Phasma and Finn are part of the Star Wars collection of Brickheadz. Rey and Kylo Ren complete the set of four.

We filmed this immediately after completing the Rick and Morty set, and to be completely honest, I was still a bit wrecked from that, but I love these Brickheadz. I find them weirdly therapeutic, and because of that, my collection keeps growing. Check out the video and see what I'm talking about.



Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment