Thursday, February 1, 2018

Toy Review: McFarlane Toys Rick & Morty "Spaceship & Garage" Construction Set


Matthew from NerdNewsToday and I are back with the grand finale of our Rick and Morty construction sets by McFarlane Toys adventure. Adventure is I think the best way to describe it, because there have been many ups and downs regarding this series.

And then we get to this. The largest set of the line, the Spaceship and Garage. 293 pieces. As you can probably tell from the thumbnail, a little stress might have been involved. Due to the nature of the set instructions, it's really hard for two people to try and work on this set at the same time, so Matthew let me handle the construction. Emotions were involved. Lots of emotions. So, buckle up, strap in, and watch as I descend slowly into madness as I attempt to put this set together.



If you want to know what happened after the cameras turned off, sound off in the comments and I'll reveal the rest. I hope you enjoyed my pain. 

Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment