Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Preview Conan #1 from Dark Horse Comics!

A long, long time ago in October, Dark Horse Comics announced Brian Wood and Becky Cloonan as the new team for the classic hero, Conan.  As you all may remember, I got the awesome chance to interview them after this announcement.  That is why I am so excited to check out the preview pages Dark Horse sent along!

These aren't quite what I imagined but I am hooked.  The story starts off so quickly, and leaves you wanting more!  On top of that, the art is visually stunning, especially that last panel.  I have no idea how I'm going to wait until February when it's released to find out what happens next!  Take a look for yourselves and let us know what you think!


Just click on each page and they should get all big and readable.  All of these pages are courtesy of Dark Horse Comics, plus they own them. ;)





Love this 2 page spread!






This last panel is a fantastic piece of art!


Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment