Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Cleaning and Random Questions!

As spring approaches, I've been doing some cleaning.  Yeah, I'm going all traditional with the spring cleaning around my apartment. Don't die of shock.  Since this is extremely boring, my mind has been wandering with some random questions that I just can't answer.  So I shout them out to the great void, in hopes that some unknown force can answer them, or more likely, we can all argue about them.



Random Spring Cleaning Questions

1) Everyone references the Fabric of Time.  So if time is made of fabric, what color is it?

2) What horrors will replace the Harlem Shake?

3) How will all the tv exes hurt my soul this year?  What will they cancel, reboot or something eviler that I can't even think of?

4) With all the movies come out based on books, is it better to read the book before or after seeing the movie?


So, feel free to chime in while I wait for the great void to respond.  It may seem pointless but it's funner than cleaning!



Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Same color as 42

    2) Jersey Shake

    3) They will bring back Firefly, but not with the original cast. it will star only Steven Tyler as Medea playing all the original roles.

    4) I always read the book first. The book is always better, and if something has to be spoiled, I prefer it to be the lesser version.

    ReplyDelete